See the beautiful bribie island beach, visit local lagoons & explore the WWII bunkers of Fort Bribie on this 3-hour 4WD adventure.
- Adult Ages 15-64
- Child Ages 7-14
- Senior Ages 65+
A full day tour of Bribie Island where you will enjoy the very best activities and scenery!
Jam packed full of fun you can experience, swimming in pristine tea tree filled lagoons, 4WDriving on white sandy beaches, freshly prepared picnic lunch, up close encounters with the local wild life and see the historic WW2 concrete bunkers.
Your day is finished off with a sunset cruise up the Pumicestone Passage where you can sit back with a drink and watch the sun paint its glorious colours over the Glass House Mountains. If you’re lucky you will even get to spot our local dolphins and dugong.
•4 hr Bribie Island 4×4 National Park Tour
• Visit the lagoons (swimming optional)
• Tour of Fort Bribie (WWII Historical site)
• 22km of pristine white sandy beach to explore
• Freshly prepared picnic lunch
• Live commentary
• Spot Native Australian animals
• 2hrs cruising the smooth waters of the Pumicestone Passage
• Delicious antipasto style nibbles
• Have a little boogie to some music
• Discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas in the world
• Experience the breath taking views of the Glass House Mountains
• Spot dolphins, dugongs, turtles, and sea birds
• Licensed bar open for the duration