Fully Guided Moreton Island Adventure Tour. Take a beautiful cruise across Moreton Bay, keeping a look out for Dolphins Whales & Turtles.
2-DAY- 1-NIGHT MORETON ISLAND 4WD CAMPING ADVENTURE
2 Days, 1 Night | Lodging & Meals Included | Camp On Moreton Island!
Moreton Island 4WD Camping Tour
2-DAY – 1-NIGHT MORETON ISLAND 4WD CAMPING ADVENTURE
Take a beautiful cruise across Moreton Bay, keeping a lookout for Dolphins Whales & Turtles. Once we arrive on Moreton Island, get ready for 2 days of jam-packed fun in the sun!
We start the Trip off by 4WDing through the island to our first location Blue Lagoon, with time for a swim and some lunch at Blue Lagoon. After drying off, we will 4WD along Moreton Islands Eastern Beach to Cape Moreton, time to jump out and explore the Cape Moreton lighthouse site This is the oldest lighthouse in Queensland while exploring the site make sure you keep an eye out for all the beautiful marine life that you can spot from this great location. After time spent at the lighthouse, we are off to honeymoon bay, Northpoint & the champaign pools with time for sightseeing and a swim. then back to camp to watch the sunset & have some dinner, after dinner, relax tell & listen to stories around a campfire.
Wake up to the sound of the ocean, time for breakfast & a swim, then back in the 4WD and off for a hike to the highest coastal sand dune in the world Mt Tempest after taking in these breathtaking views from the top of Mt Tempest we will load back up to go and do some sandboarding in a place called The Desert, sandboarding down these dunes you will be able to Hit speeds of up to 60KM/H this is something not to be missed and will surely get your heart racing! after some time spent in the desert, it’s time to cool off and there is no better way to do it than a swim at Ben Ewa Bay Beach followed by lunch and a snorkel at the Tangalooma Shipwrecks. this is where the rest of your time on Moreton island will be spent relaxing on the beach, soaking up the rays and snorkeling around the beautiful Tangalooma Shipwrecks.
HIGHLIGHTS (Day 1: Includes lunch & dinner)
• Cruise across Moreton Bay Marine Park
• 4WD Moreton Island, over the sand hills to the surf beach
• Snorkeling, Swimming and Relaxing at the Blue-Lagoon
• Time at Cape Moreton Lighthouse lookout to Wildlife Watch (seasonal) Whales, Turtles, Dolphins, Stingrays and Sharks
• Time spent sightseeing sites such as Honeymoon Bay, North Point & Champagne Pools
• Beach Swim
• Night-time Star Gazing
HIGHLIGHTS (Day 2: Includes breakfast & lunch)
• Sandboarding at ‘The Desert’ – All Equipment is Provided
• Kayak or Snorkeling Moreton Bay Marine Park and Shipwrecks
• Tangalooma Shipwreck Snorkel
• Ben Ewa Bay Beach Wildlife Watching (seasonal). Potential Sightings of Sea Turtles, Dugongs, Dolphins & Whales.
• Hike to the Peak of Mt Tempest – the highest Oceanic Dune Hike on Earth
• Bush Walk at the Historic Bulwer/Comboyuro Point
• 1 Night/2 Day Fully Guided 4WD Tour.
• All Camping Equipment and Sleeping Supplies.
• All Meals during time on Moreton Island.
• Campfire, Sightseeing, Sandboarding, Swimming, Hiking & Snorkelling
• Shower and Toilet Facilities supplied by Queensland National Parks
What to Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Walking shoes & thongs (flip flops/jandals)
- Overnight Bag (small soft bags only)
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant etc)
“PLEASE CALL PRIOR TO BOOKING TO MAKE SURE WE CAN FACILITATE YOUR BOOKING”