Fully Guided Moreton Island Adventure Tour. Take a beautiful cruise across Moreton Bay, keeping a look out for Dolphins Whales & Turtles.
Moreton Island 4WD Camping Tour
2-DAY – 1-NIGHT MORETON ISLAND 4WD CAMPING ADVENTURE
HIGHLIGHTS (Day 1: Includes lunch & dinner)
• Cruise across Moreton Bay Marine Park
• 4WD Moreton Island, over the sand hills to the surf beach
• Snorkeling, Swimming and Relaxing at the Blue-Lagoon
• Time at Cape Moreton Lighthouse lookout to Wildlife Watch (seasonal) Whales, Turtles, Dolphins, Stingrays and Sharks
• Time spent sightseeing sites such as Honeymoon Bay, North Point & Champagne Pools
• Beach Swim
• Night-time Star Gazing
HIGHLIGHTS (Day 2: Includes breakfast & lunch)
• Sandboarding at ‘The Desert’ – All Equipment is Provided
• Kayak Moreton Marine Park and Shipwrecks
• Tangalooma Shipwreck Snorkel
• Ben Ewa Bay Beach Wildlife Watching (seasonal). Potential Sightings of Sea Turtles, Dugongs, Dolphins & Whales.
• Hike to the Peak of Mt Tempest – the highest Oceanic Dune Hike on Earth
• Bush Walk at the Historic Bulwer/Comboyuro Point
• 1 Night/2 Day Fully Guided 4WD Tour.
• All Camping Equipment and Sleeping Supplies.
• All Meals during time on Moreton Island.
• Campfire, Sightseeing, Sandboarding, Swimming, Hiking & Snorkelling
• Shower and Toilet Facilities supplied by Queensland National Parks